To start off the list, we’ll talk about the best SEO plugins for WordPress. One of the best things about WordPress is that there are plugins for almost every task. You can have an optimized site without knowing any code. This extends to your metadata and other SEO features.
Most of the WordPress plugins are often simple to understand and easy to install. With a wide range of collective features. They show the best SEO projections, post-editors, and recommend other features of sets. That helps to develop unique combinations as well as options to decrease the size of the file and image. Some of the best SEO plugins you may find below. Which perfect working ability for WordPress website.
Let’s Checkout Some Best SEO Plugins for WordPress:
Rank Math is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for anyone to optimize their content with built-in suggestions based on widely-accepted best practices. Easily customize important SEO settings, control which pages are indexable, and how you want your website to appear in search with Structured data.
Rank Math Key Features:
- Easy to follow Setup Wizard
- Clean, & Simple User Interface
- Keyword Comparison & Google Trends Tool [Coming Soon]
- Automated Image SEO
- SEO Analysis Tool Based on 40 Factors
- Advanced Redirection Manager
- Highly Customizable Breadcrumbs
Yoast SEO plugin is the most used SEO plugin for WordPress. It’s an all-rounder tool that can work for both personal and commercial websites. There’s a reason why I put this #1 on the list because it’s worth it. This is by far the #1 most downloaded plugin in WordPress history with over 20 million downloads. It comes in both versions: free and premium.
The free plugin is enough for most WordPress users. You can use this plugin for optimizing your blog posts and pages for your target keywords with ease. It also offers you a plethora of other features like XML sitemaps, redirects, and so on. An on-page analysis feature by this plugin is one of the key features. It can help any WordPress user to understand how well a post is being optimized before it gets published.
Yoast SEO Key Features:
- Create and manage your XML sitemaps.
- A wide number of features in a single plugin.
- Simple, fast and easy to work with.
- Multi-site compatibility.
- Manage SEO redirects.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs.
SEOPress is a powerful plugin to optimize your SEO. It comes with no advertising, no footprints, white-label. It has both backend and frontend Content analysis features. This feature helps you to write better search-engine-optimized content. You can also import your post and term metadata from other plugins in 1 click.
SEOPress comes with both Freemium and Premium plans. The free version provides content analysis to help webmasters. It helps to write better SEO optimized posts. Developers can use more than 75 hooks to set up the plugin as they wish. So, the freemium version can do almost everything you want. The premium version extends its functionality and adds advanced features.
SEOPress Key Features:
- The premium version is significantly cheaper.
- Generate automatic smart linking.
- It’s a complete SEO plugin that will let you focus on your site’s SEO and obtain results.
- It comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, in case you’re not satisfied with it.
SEMrush is recognized as the best SEO plugins for WordPress to US Search Awards 2019. It is a well-balanced SEO optimization platform with strong tooling across domain monitoring. This plugin also has keyword research and crawling features.
SEMrush starts at $69.95 per month. You can say it is an all-in-one search engine optimization (SEO) tool. It offers a wide array of functionality across AdWords keyword research. It also offers you a free 7-day trial. Unfortunately, there’s no freemium version of this plugin.
SEMrush Key Features:
- Competitive research.
- Plagiarism – validate that your writer has submitted original content.
- Shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume, and their difficulty.
- Shows semantically related keywords, that should also be added to your text.
All in One SEO Pack is one of the all-time most downloaded plugins for WordPress. This SEO pack is like Yoast SEO alternative, work for viable options. It also provides a complete set of SEO suite with backend tools. This All in One SEO Pack has premium features too that support for a longer time.
The Free version can do almost everything you want. But the premium plan extended plugins capability.
AIOSP Key Features:
- Works out of the box with WooCommerce to optimize your online store for SEO.
- Addons support.
- Almost Everything is free.
- Translated into 57 languages.
The Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the ultimate tool for optimizing your website. Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you would expect to find in other plugins. Plus it includes unique features that you cannot find anywhere else.
The Premium SEO Pack only comes with the paid version. It is one of the most top-rated SEO plugins in the Envato Market. It has many awesome features that’s why it’s very popular nowadays.
Premium SEO Pack Key Features:
- Google analytics support.
- Add many focus keywords on your post to better optimize it!
- Optimize your website performance & frontend load time.
- Optimize Website images.
There are hundreds of WordPress SEO plugins available on the web. A good quality WordPress SEO plugin is a must for every WordPress site. We hope this article helped you find the best WordPress SEO plugins and tools for your website. Are we missing your favorite SEO plugin? Share in a comment below and we’ll be sure to add it!