If you have your own web hosting account where your email accounts and domains are hosted. And you use webmail for your business like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. So now you’re stuck with finding a free mail client software to set up your business mail. There are lots of free and premium mail client software that you can use. But the premium software is too expensive to use and free software not working properly. In this article, we will show you how you can add another email account to Gmail so that any mail that is sent to these email addresses is accessed on your Gmail inbox.
Why Business mail is Important?
As a business owner, you know that for uninterrupted growth of your business, a relevant business name is as instrumental as your efforts. So, when you start your business, you put in your creativity to come up with a name that is appealing, easy to remember and best describes your business.
Also, it is the name of your business that gets it recognized as a brand, so it becomes very important that you make the best possible use of your business brand name. Using a professional email ID for your business with your brand name in it is one particular aspect that can increase the brand value of your business.
Accessing Another Email Account to Gmail:
1. Login to your Gmail Account
2. In the top righthand corner, click on the GEAR icon and choose Settings.
3. Click Accounts and Import in the top menu.
4. Scroll down and find where it says Check mail from other accounts.
5. Click on Add a mail account.
6. Enter your email address (webmail)
7. Click Next Button
8. Select Import emails from my other account (POP3)
9. Click Next Button
10. Enter your full email address as Username
11. Enter the password for your email address.
12. Enter the POP Server (mail.yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com depends on mail client settings).
#Without SSL: This will be your domain name preceded by “mail.” POP3 Port: 110
##With SSL (always use a secure connection when retrieving mail): This will be your server’s hostname. Also, make sure the port is changed to 995. If you don’t know your server’s hostname, go to your Cpanel. On the left side, you will see a section called stats. Click the expand stats link if it is present. The hostname will be shown in the list of stats.
13. Choose additional option if you want.
14. Click add account button.
Note: if you need how to get mail client settings, please scroll down to email client settings section below of this post.
Outgoing Mail (SMTP)
15. Choose ” Yes, I want to be able to send mail as email@example.com”
16. Choose if you will use this address as an Alias.
17. Click the Add account button.
18. Choose to send “Send through yourdomain.com SMTP server”
19. Enter the SMTP Server.
20. Enter your full email address as the Username.
21. Enter Password for your email account.
22. Choose Port 25 (Non SSL) or 465 (SSL).
23. Click Add Account button.
Mail Client Settings:
Before adding your webmail to Gmail account you must collect your Mail Client Settings. It’s very important to set up your webmail anywhere you want. Basically, when you created your webmail through Cpanel or ask your hosting support to create one for you, you’ll get a Mail Client Manual settings in your inbox.
Or, if you have your website’s Cpanel access:
- Login to your Cpanel like https://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Go to Email accounts
- Find the email you want to add with Gmail
- Click on Connect Device on the right side of your email
- Click Set Up Mail Client
- You will see the setting like this image
So, We hope this article helped you learn How to add another email account to Gmail. If you have any question regarding this articles please contact us anytime.